The company was established under the name of Fidelity Asset Management Sdn Bhd, which was incorporated on 10 February 1995 by Datuk Mohamed Azahari Mohamed Kamil and Mr. Tai Siong Choi.
On 6 December 1995, Johor Corporation ("JCorp") and Malay Officers’ Cooperative Credit and Investment Society ("MOCCIS") subscribed to 31% and 20% stake respectively in the Company. Accordingly, the Company’s name was changed to JMF Asset Management Sdn Bhd ("JMF"), reflecting the initial participation of the two institutional shareholders.
In an effort to further develop its technical capabilities and tap opportunities available in the global markets, in June 1999 the Company invited Dexia Asset Management (Asia) Ltd ("Dexia"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Banque Internationale A Luxembourg (Asia) Ltd, to subscribe to a 40% stake. Due to the internal corporate restructuring of Dexia Group of Companies, Dexia withdrew its stake from JMF three years later.
Following the rationalisation and restructuring of JCorp in July 2003, Sindora Berhad, a subsidiary of Jcorp, a Main Board Public Listed Company, acquired 75% equity in JMF with the remaining 25% held by the two co-founders.
On 28 September 2005, ARB acquired 70% equity in the Company, thus giving birth to an enlarged and stronger entity known as AmanahRaya-JMF Asset Management Sdn Bhd ("ARJMF"). The acquisition enables ARB to leverage on JMF’s track record and technical expertise.
As of 6th November 2009, AmanahRaya-JMF Asset Management Sdn Bhd had officially changed its name to AmanahRaya Investment Management Sdn Bhd ("ARIM"). ARIM is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amanah Raya Berhad and was incorporated on 28th July 1994.
Other information that falls outside of the designated area does not form part of the Electronic Prospectus / Information Memorandum and that the unit trusts are offered solely on the basis of the information contained in the Electronic Prospectus / Information Memorandum.
AmanahRaya Investment Management Sdn. Bhd. Level 7 & 8, Wisma AmanahRaya, No. 2, Jalan Ampang 50508 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : +603 2687 5200 Fax : +603 2687 5300