The Company’s continued growth provides long-term prospects for career-minded individuals. A highly-competitive remuneration package will be offered.
SENIOR EXECUTIVE, OPERATIONS & FINANCE (UNIT TRUST)Responsibilities
- Data entry of new sales transaction into TOM System
- Perform end-of-day and end-of-month processing in TOM System
- Maintain proper filing system for unitholder’s Application Forms and all supporting registration details.
- Generate day-end Manager’s Prices report.
- Maintain and manage funds cash books and cash flow in ensuring sufficient funds are available to meet funds dues and payments
- Prepare Fund’s Daily Unit Pricing Reports and its related daily statements.
- Assist and execute any other assigned duties.
- Possess Degree in relevant discipline i.e. Finance & Banking, Accounting or Professional Qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CPA) or equivalent.
- At least 2 to 4 years relevant experience; preferably in unit trust industry.
- Possess good command of written & spoken English.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely, result oriented and display credible performance.
MANAGER/ASSISTANT MANAGER/SENIOR EXECUTIVE, SALES & MARKETING (UNIT TRUST)Responsibilities
- Research on potential leads through corporate websites, Bloomberg, customer referrals.
- Enhancement of business relationships with existing clients and maximize revenue potential.
- Manage growth of our corporate investors and maintain good institutional Customer Relationship Management.
- Able to prepare commendable presentations and deliver sales pitches with confidence.
- Assisting in developing and analyzing customer’s surveys and awareness/satisfaction indices.
- Possess Degree, Professional Qualification or its equivalent in relevant discipline i.e. Finance, Economics, Statistics or Marketing.
- Minimum 2 - 7 years experience in related field.
- Self-starter with strong business acumen and well-established network of relevant contacts
- Must be a holder of FIMM UTC licence.
- Holder of CFP and/or CMSRL would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work under pressure & long hours with minimum supervision, result oriented and display credible performance.
- Able to deal and negotiate effectively at all levels.
- Pleasant disposition.
- Must possess own transportation.
- Ability to travel is a must
Please submit your application online or by mail latest by 23 December 2016 stating personal details, qualifications, experience, current and expected salary, contact telephone numbers and recent passport-sized photograph to:
Human Resources & Administration
AmanahRaya Investment Management Sdn Bhd
Level 7, Wisma AmanahRaya
No. 2, Jalan Ampang
50508 Kuala Lumpur
Email : email@example.com
Kindly indicate the position applied for on the top left-hand corner of the envelope. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.